Collars and Cruppers are not included.
WOODEN HAMES AVAILABLE AT THE SAME PRICE AS STAINLESS CALL TO ORDER.
Traditional Classic Light or Mule Team Harness
This practical work harness is made especially for Chimacum Tack with the best materials and attention to detail, and is ready for whatever work you have in mind. It is designed to fit well and last. Standard two strap breeching and farm hames. This is the simple, classic work harness. See below for prices and sizes. Prices are without spots or cruppers. As always our harness is guaranteed to fit and perform. Our harness is made one at a time and can be made just the way you’d like. Just call 360 301 1317 to discuss the details you prefer. DONKEY/MULE HARNESS COMES STANDARD WITH PIGEON WING BLINDS
Your choice of materials
- Betathane or Nylon
- "Granite" Betathane lends substance and strength to this harness - it is stronger than leather, does not absorb water, does not stretch, is not impacted by the weather, looks very much like leather with similar grain. Matte finish.
- We use only top quality nylon – smooth, flexible, durable. We do recommend betathane for durability.
- Your choice of stainless or brass hardware. Please allow 3-4 weeks for brass.
- Lines are standard at ¾”
- The bridle is available with round, square or pigeon wing blinds.
- Hames can be black powder coated or stainless.
- Well stitched with reinforcements throughout.
- Spots available - either round or diamond shape.
- Complete with hip drops and tie straps.
- Black powder coated hames or stainless.